A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Friday, June 25, 2010

Really, a blog in my spare time....

Well, this is the beginning of a new project...a blog. I have been thinking of starting a blog for several months. However, I really struggled with ideas for a title, subject, etc. I finally decided to just jump in and see what happens.

So, I'll start with the title, "Bob and The Girls". If you have ever been around my family you will quickly figure out that Chad and I both call each other Bob. Therefore, technically, it should have been "Bobs and The Girls" but that seemed hard to say. Hence, I couldn't remember where to find my own blog! Now you understand "Bob". What about "The Girls"? Yes, we have three daughters on purpose! Obviously, they were not all girls on purpose, but we had three children on purpose. You will get to meet each girl individually in the days to come. After all, I've got to have something to blog about, right?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you stepped up and did it! Can't wait to read about your world - it always brightens mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love y'all !! and I want to come by soon to see the girls :) that are growing sooo fast !!! Oooh and I'm very disappointed that kennedy doesn't like y'all to call her fred any more !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Excited to see more of your life!

    ReplyDelete