A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kennedy's Gift?

My sweet Kennedy LOVES music.  Here's a glimpse of her work

She asked for a piano.  Instead she got a large keyboard.  She has been writing songs since Christmas.  The first full length song she wrote was good.  Actually, Chad and I decided it was too good and she must have combined the lyrics from various other songs that she has learned.  However, we couldn't recognize any of them.  We just "wrote it off".  Then this Sunday, she approached me with this one.  I was quite impressed with her story as well as her willingness to "perform".  Isn't she precious?

3 comments:

  1. Awww that just melts my heart!! :) love her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kennedy! I'm so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kennedy Nicole is such a beautiful, gifted little girl....okay, getting close to 'young lady'...and she continues to amaze me with her intelligence and talent! KND is such a blessing! I am VERY impressed! Love you, sweet girl! Aunt Stacey

    ReplyDelete