A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Sunday, May 8, 2011

Me a Mother?

For as long as I can remember, I did not intend to have children.  I enjoyed kids.  I enjoyed being the "fun babysitter".  Little kids didn't gross me out or anything like that.  But, I truly didn't believe that children were in my future.  I can vividly remember the day that changed.  I don't remember the exact the date. But I do know it was the fall of 1999, and I was living in Young House at Lyon College.  I remember calling my mother, who knew I didn't want children, and telling her that I thought I needed a "Little Chad" some day.  Well, I had no idea that God had three "Little Chads" for me.  Here they are in pictures...where they can be so innocent.








I know my opinion is biased, but aren't they just precious in pictures? They are priceless in real life, but not always so precious!  The photos were taken by Kristal Petit.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww I just love them !! && im so glad that I get to be their "miss haven" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics! It's also funny how you didn't start out putting the frilliest (sp?), brightest clothing, shoes, & bows on Kennedy Nicole...just the color purple with lil tiny bows that I can remember.... You got a little braver with Taylor Reid....bigger bows at the very least.... But NOW...... If it doesn't glow-in-the-dark & SCREAM 'Look at me!', your kids don't wear it, especially lil Blake Alayne!! LOL! But I love it!

    They all three just get prettier & prettier!

    ReplyDelete