A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And Tater Tot said...

All of my children make me smile every single day.  Lately, Tater Tot has just been full of silliness.  Here are a couple of her latest "Taylorisms".


At breakfast this morning Taylor said, "Mom, do you know what Pa told me?"  Knowing that Pa is always telling her something funny, I was afraid to ask.  She said, "Pa told me that he knows somebody who planted cheerios and grew donuts!"  I said, "Do you always believe everything Pa tells you?"  With hands on hip and head cocked sideways, she said, "I don't believe ANYTHING my Pa tells me!"


Monday morning while getting ready for day camp, she made me laugh out loud.  We continually have the conversation about brushing the back of your hair even if you can't see it.  I can't even tell you how many times I've said, "Go brush your hair" to which she responded, "I already did".  Generally, that means she brushed the front of her hair but not necessarily the back.  Monday, we had the following conversation:


T: Mom, does my hair look pretty?


Me: Yes, you did a good job.


T: Does it look like I brushed the back?


Me: (hesitantly) Yes, the back looks brushed.


T: Does my half look good?


Me: What?


T: Does my HALF look good?


Me:  What are you talking about?


T: (pointing to the part in her hair) THIS! Does my HALF look good?


Isn't she funny?

1 comment: