A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Tuesday, February 7, 2012

And this is why we call her BADkid

Blake Alayne Dickerson...BADkid.  I do realize that just hearing "bad kid" makes me appear to be a terrible mom.  However, many people have seen BADkid in print and still didn't realize that it is a very affectionate nickname based on her initials.  I am very cautious that I don't use "bad" to describe her behavior.  We have opted to describe less than desirable behavior as "ugly" until she can distinguish between "BADkid" and "bad kid".  So, here's what BADkid has been up to since Christmas!   



What's cookin' at your house?


Yep, it's real deep around here!


Who needs diamonds to sparkle?


Wow!  Someone actually has to stack this firewood before Da and I burn it?

Hmm. When Dr.B does this to my ear the light doesn't come out the other side like Da's does.



Look Taylor!  My tooth is loose too!
 Yes, she is our favorite BADkid!  Yes, sometimes she is even a bad kid.  There are days that I look at Chad and ask, "What in the world were we was I thinking?  The girls were basically self-sufficient and we started over."  But, every single day she makes all of us smile and thank God that she wrecked our world...and continues to do so with a precious smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment