A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Friday, September 24, 2010

Taylor's random page selection out of her journal

The date in the journal was "Summer 2009" which suggests two things. First of all, this item was jotted down on a sheet of paper and shoved in a drawer without a specific date prior to its permanent home in the journal. And, it tells me that Taylor was almost four when it happened.

Today it was raining outside most of the day. We were pretty happy about the rain. Kennedy and Taylor wanted to play in the rain. Of course, I allowed them to play in the rain since it meant they were outside and not in the house fighting over something trivial. Taylor suddenly came running into the house in a frenzy. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that it was thundering. Considering that thunder is the sound caused by lightning, I asked Taylor what she thought we should do. Clearly not understanding the concept of EMERGENCY, she said, "call 9-1-1". And there I was thinking maybe we should just dry off and go in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment