A Little Peek Into Our Lives...



Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 Girls, 1 Camera

About two weeks ago, I had the bright idea to take all three of my girls to have professional portraits taken. To my friends who have photographed my kids before--we'll be back, but we had coupons for this one! For my friends who have offered to photograph my kids, please know if I can drop them off and come back to get them when it's over, call me! The experience was not quite as bad as I anticipated, but it was not fun! With all of that said, we did get some great pictures. Here's a small sampling of what we were able to capture!





The foot picture did not turn out as anticipated. However, how can you not love those little piggies? Maybe when Blake is a little older, we can get her to cooperate and not pull the cover off and expose her hands! :)

As the baby, Blake ran the show. Well, actually she pretty much rooted and attempted to nurse on the photographer if she held her for more than 0.3 seconds. However, the photographer was really young and had no idea what was happening. She even commented that "Aww look, she's snuggling with me". Guess she didn't realize the open mouth was an indication that Blake was hungry and didn't really care whose boobs they were! The following picture clearly expresses Blake's opinion of the photographer!



Until next time....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment